[FFmpeg-soc] How is everyone progressing?

zhentan feng spyfeng at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 05:05:45 CEST 2008

Hi

2008/7/31 Robert Swain <robert.swain at gmail.com>

> Hello GSoCers,
>
> I was wondering how everyone was progressing on their tasks. Here is
> the list of people and what I perceive as their status:
>
> LC AAC encoder          - Kostya    - Active - Working on
> psychoacoustic tuning stuff
> WMA Pro decoder         - Sascha    - ?      - ?
> Multi-threaded decoding - Alexander - Active - Still working on h.264
> but it is performing well.
> MLP encoder             - Ramiro    - ?      - ?
> ALAC encoder            - Jai       - ?      - The last I heard was
> that it is compressing better than FLAC.
> LGPL swscale            - Keiji     - ?      - ?
> Nellymoser              - Bart      - Active - ?
> MXF                     - Zhentan   - Active - ?
>
> Please respond to this mail commenting on your (or your student's)
> progress so we can all see what's going on.

I am working on MXF muxer metored by Baptiste who gives me much help at the
process of the project.

I just upgraded mxfenc.c into version 0.0.4,
by now, mxfenc.c has the main function to mux mpeg2 and wav as OP1a,
and the muxed file can be played by mxf demuxer.

My status is improving the code by reviews from friends of the community, to
make the code cleaner and more efficiency.
Moreover, it's necessary to run more test on mxfenc.c, any ideas?
I think I should hurry to do it and try to submit the code ASAP.
thanks all people reviewing my coarse code.

--
Best wishes~