[FFmpeg-soc] Scheduling Thread

Justin Ruggles justinruggles at bellsouth.net
Fri May 2 23:07:43 CEST 2008

Mike Melanson wrote:
> Hello students,
>
> Individuals' schedules are important to projects with deadlines. If you
> are planning to be away or otherwise unavailable for stretches of time
> during the summer, we need to know up front. Please respond in this
> thread if you are aware of any extended scheduled absences (1 week or
> more) between now and September 1. I don't need to know what you will be
> doing; I just need to know in advance if we can expect to not hear from you.
>
> NOTE: Mentors, I'm talking to you too. I want to know when you will be away.

I will be away from 5/17 for possibly up to a week, but maybe less. I
can probably check-in a few times by email during that time.

There may be other times during the summer as well where I will be away
(possibly around my birthday on July 2 and the July 4 US holiday), but
it's not definite or planned yet.  I will keep everyone up-to-date though.

-Justin