No subject

Mon Jul 5 15:10:54 CEST 2010

behavior is more appropriate. BYEs seem designed with multi-party
group chat in mind not RTSP or seekability, but this blurb implies
that a BYE should only be sent out at connection close (RFC 3550,
6.3.4):

"BYE SHOULD be the last packet sent with a given SSRC/CSRC"

In that case, if we do get BYEs for all streams, then perhaps the
proper action would be to send a TEARDOWN, since there is not supposed
to be any more data coming in.

> If all send BYE on all streams properly, perhaps we should wait for them
> all. On the other hand, in normal RTSP at least, all streams exist for th=
> full duration of the stream (I think?), so you don't have to worry about
> the case when one stream is finished but another one still is playing
> properly for a longer time.

Alright, that is how it is done now.

Josh