[FFmpeg-user] NewBie To FFMpeg Framework!!!

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Fri Jul 8 18:34:03 CEST 2011

On date Friday 2011-07-08 06:23:49 +0000, Lucky encoded:
> Stefano Sabatini <stefano.sabatini-lala <at> poste.it> writes:
[...]
> Hi,
> Thanks for your reply,
>
> 1)From where i can find the current bugs in the application,one source i see is
> ffmpeg bug reporting,is there any source from where we can find the bugs,first i
> would like to start from some simple bugs.

Issue tracker:
https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/report/1

You can also ask on irc or on ffmpeg-devel (how a bug is "simple" to
fix depends on your interests/knowledge).

> 2) Which examples you are talking about ? The examples mentioned in the
> documentation on ffmpeg.org or any other source you are talking about.

I meant doc/examples in the source dir.
--
ffmpeg-user random tip #13
Have you ever *seen* ffmpeg?