[FFmpeg-user] Recording logitech ultra vison,

Clément Bœsch ubitux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:39:10 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 12:38:46PM +0100, Sw at g wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> with the addition of "-b 64m" option using mpeg4 codec the video
> quality is great, similar to mencoder!

H.264 is far superiour to mpeg4, you should try to find a better
profile/setting.

> Now I am still searching on how to add the current time on the
> video, can't find any command yet

Something like:

-vf
drawtext="fontfile=/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerif.ttf:text='TS\:
%H\:%M\:%S':fontsize=48:fontcolor=white"

maybe?

There are some examples in the documentation.

> with -vf drawtext, and I still have the same issue as previously
> reported some times to times.

What are you talking about?

--
Clément B.