[FFmpeg-user] Proper way to reverse PAL Speed up?

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Feb 3 15:31:44 CET 2013

Bernd Butscheidt <bbutscheidt <at> yahoo.de> writes:

> >Alternatively, please provide a sample.
>
> I uploaded a cut version of the source file - the
> original was 200MB. I choose this one although it
> is no film material

So you intentionally did not upload a sample that allows
to reproduce the original task - sorry, but I did not
think of this possibility.

I wanted to suggest you record Magnum on Thursday but it
is only sent in German, so you probably have to choose a
program that is originally German and not HD, perhaps
"Notruf Hafenkante" at 10:30 (whatever that may be).

Carl Eugen