[FFmpeg-user] Problem compiling ffmpeg for armada375 cpu

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Feb 15 17:02:42 CET 2015

Andrea Barzaghi <ander.barza <at> gmail.com> writes:

> The ./configure options I used are the following:

If you have a build problem, please start with a
very simple configure line (cross-prefix, arch,
target, sysroot/extra-flags), add the more
sophisticated options once that works.

> > --enable-optimizations
> > --enable-encoders
> > --enable-pthreads

These options are the default, please
remove them.

> > --disable-protocol=rtp
> > --disable-muxer=image2
> > --disable-muxer=image2pipe

Is there a reason (that we should know)
why you are disabling those?

> > --disable-altivec

Please remove this (nonsense).

> I'm getting an error and the compilation stops.

Please (confirm that you ran make distclean and)
run "make V=1 ffmpeg" twice and provide the
console output of the second run.

We do not support compilation scripts, sorry.

Carl Eugen