[FFmpeg-user] No luck with live stream from ffmpeg to ffserver

En Figureo Canal figureo56.com at gmail.com
Sun May 3 21:47:54 CEST 2015

Can someone please guide me to get this working.

I can easily stream to rtmp server: ustream and even nginx but can't really
feed ffserver and get

av_interleaved_write_frame(): Unknown error

and have run out of patience trying to get this working. I'll really
appreciate if someone can please help me out with this problem.

Thanks in advanced for your time.