[FFmpeg-user] convert all files at once to uncompressed .avi files

alsafisafi alsafisafi at gmail.com
Wed May 6 11:07:35 CEST 2015

Please help me to process each using one line of ffmpeg (Windows) code to
convert all files at once to uncompressed .avi files that are at a pixel
dimension of 704x480. This codes is working nice, but I faced that. When I
type (y). the output file is remove the past file (input _double_high) and
create a new one with the same name. The code doesn't convert all of them. I
hope to convert all of them at the same time. Could you help editing this
code:

forfiles /p 264s /m *.264 /c "cmd /c ffmpeg -f h264 -i @file -vf
scale=704*480 input_double_high.avi"

Thanks