[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg compiling with mp3lame support for android.

Puneet B punitb20 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 13:38:42 CEST 2015

Hi ALL,

I compiled ffmpeg-2.4.3 source code to android by using script from below
link.
which works fine,

https://github.com/faywong/ffmpeg4android

No i want to compile same with libmp3lame support.

1. First i downloaded the lame-3.99.5 source code and compiled with android
ndk and generated libmp3lame.a library.

2.Now i want this to be added to ffmpeg source code.

i added some extra things to build.sh but i am getting fallowing error.

error: undefined reference to 'lame_set_VBR_quality'

Here my build.sh

Kindly let me know , how to compile ffmpeg with mp3lame support.

Regards
Punith