[FFmpeg-user] Extracting multiple audio stream into one file

loeffler at eyetrap.net loeffler at eyetrap.net
Thu May 7 22:03:02 CEST 2015

Moritz,

> I'm not convinced that PCM can be stream-copied into an AC3
> "container".

what would be the right file format then?

> Oh, c'mon, since you're not willing to test a newer ffmpeg: Can you
> provide a short sample of your typical input file?

I am working in a bigger post-production facility and sharing customer
content is a huge No No.
Besides that are the clips 12GB in size. But if you tell me a way how
to preserve all the streams in the file and truncate the first second
of the clip, then I could send a clip.

Markus