[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG payload

blefuska blefuska at gmail.com
Fri May 22 10:25:44 CEST 2015

hello, I'm having issues while using ffmpeg over rtp (2.6).
I wanted to know if this a propper command to send H264 video file over rtp:
ffmpeg -i <file> -c copy -f rtp_mpegts rtp://<ip>:port
?
Furthermore, are there any command-line options for ffmpeg which would
display (real-time or after the send is finished) the amount of payload
(without headers) that was actually sent to the rtp recipient and/or the
actual payload.
I'd need this in order to check if I am receiving everything with my custom
software that the ffmpeg is sending.

Thank you in advancce

--
Darius