[FFmpeg-user] transmission dynamics

juan carlos Rebate nerus492 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 02:56:14 CEST 2015

ffmpeg is too basic,the filter that you have indicated is for me to overlay
a video with another, What I wish is that you can tokenize or encode safely
since the IP is dynamic, thus you can not use access control,I need
something like what makes smooth streaming,This protocol encrypts
transmission but this function is not supported by ffmpeg