[FFmpeg-user] field order detection - numbering framepositions possible?

Christoph Gerstbauer christophgerstbauer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:48:42 CET 2016

Hello Moritz,

I dont want to extract the Metadata from each frame.
I want to analyse the video itself, not its metadata.
In some cases the metadata will not fit to the essence picture.
And for these cases I want to analyse the essence, and print out a
"report" on which timeposition a frame has different field order to the
wanted one.

Best Regards
Christoph