[FFmpeg-user] Specifying lib path when building ffmpeg

Sven C. Dack sven.c.dack at sky.com
Sun Nov 6 11:38:22 EET 2016

On 05/11/16 12:09, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

>> This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential
> Please avoid this when sending emails to a public mailing list: Imo,
> it makes your company look stupid.
>
> Carl Eugen

I believe what Carl is trying to say is that you may have a problem with one of
your company's policies and that you want to make sure this isn't the case and
that you don't get yourself into any trouble. He isn't calling you nor your
company stupid as this would only make him look stupid. Nor is he forbidding you
from having a signature, but people here do have signatures of various sorts and
they are free to use them.

Sven