[FFmpeg-user] Does v360 filter support dewarping circular fisheye images?

Paul B Mahol onemda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 11:48:33 EET 2020

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 10:43 AM thongtm2 <minhthong494 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a fisheye camera (360 degrees in horizontal & 180 degrees in
> vertical). Is it possible to use v360 filter to dewarp circular fisheye
> images to single perspective images (flatten fisheye images)? I've tried
> many options but the results were not as I expected. Below command is one
> of
> them:
>  ffplay fisheye_video.mp4 -vf
> v360=fisheye:ih_fov=360:iv_fov=180:flat:yaw=120:pitch=0:roll=0
>
> I've tried some examples from https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#v360.
> It worked perfectly with spherical video but not semispherical video. Any
> advice would be appreciated.
>
> My input & expected output: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLns2q3z2yM

Your entry does not make sense, please make some basic exploration of
subject from which problem you want to solve.

v360 filter supports both double fisheye and single fisheye.
there is no single fisheye with different vertical and horizontal fov, as
that does not make sense in similar way as your text.