[FFmpeg-user] Question

CheeZe AMV's kingkamvs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 15:25:31 EET 2020

here is the exact command line: ffmpeg -i "
https://pb113f1714e.dmc.nico/hlsarchive/ht2_nicolive/nicolive-production-pg24538707395151_2cbb016187df709433a9e76484bb39250da544eb6b7683e0b9f7a020a3f05c65/master.m3u8?ht2_nicolive=94477233.8mqto3hvqg_q5phgz_3auh6nan7odup"
-c copy -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc "YMZ.mp4"

Also, I am using the latest version & by template I did mean a command
line, thank you.