[FFmpeg-user] hevc_vaapi mkv output fails with generic error

Andreas Löer a.loeer at web.de
Thu Jul 16 17:32:26 EEST 2020

Hi Haihao,

The question is why this is not possible at all since it was possible
already on an older system.
I kinda don't understand where these warnings come from ... maybe the
amdgpu Kernel driver?

Anyway ... encoding with libx265 is possible but for my purpose far to
slow even with all cores.

Best regards,
Andreas