[FFmpeg-user] The Guild

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Feb 1 23:08:31 EET 2024

Am 01.02.24 um 21:58 schrieb Mark Filipak:
> On 01/02/2024 15.48, Reindl Harald wrote:

>>> Because FFmpeg developers need to make a living.

>>> I'm not an FFmpeg developer.
>>
>> so why un the world do you start a topic out of the blue nobody but
>> you don't get?
>>
>> it starts by opening a new thread with a random quote from god knows
>> where
>
> Paul replied to Subject: DTSs & PTSs in MPEG2-TS streams
> but it was off-topic.
>
> When he did that, I changed to Subject: The Guild
> and replied. Carl replied to that.
>
> Pay attention.

you are even too dumb to operate a mail-client, otherwise that won'thave
ended in a private thread

i do not need to pay attention when *you* start a random thread with a
random quote

"Yes ffmpeg is sole problem here. Go use something better and non-free"
meant "go and fuck yourself" from my point of understanding