[FFmpeg-user] The Guild

Mark Filipak markfilipak.imdb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 00:32:58 EET 2024

On 01/02/2024 16.08, Reindl Harald wrote:
> Am 01.02.24 um 21:58 schrieb Mark Filipak:

>>> so why un the world do you start a topic out of the blue nobody but you don't get?
>>>
>>> it starts by opening a new thread with a random quote from god knows where
>>
>> Paul replied to Subject: DTSs & PTSs in MPEG2-TS streams
>> but it was off-topic.
>>
>> When he did that, I changed to Subject: The Guild
>> and replied. Carl replied to that.
>>
>> Pay attention.
>
> you are even too dumb to operate a mail-client, otherwise that won'thave ended in a private thread

I'm not dumb at all. I made my reply to you private because it's off-topic and would only create
ranker on the mailing list. Now I see you've transferred this rancor back to the mailing list. Oh, well.

> i do not need to pay attention when *you* start a random thread with a random quote

I don't recall a random quote. To what do you refer?

> "Yes ffmpeg is sole problem here. Go use something better and non-free" meant "go and fuck yourself"
> from my point of understanding

Yes, that's how I took it, but I'm trying to be a gentleman. :-)

--Mark.