[FFmpeg-user] ISSUE WITH LIBX265 CODEC

Hervé ANSELME hervea95 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 20:08:35 EET 2024

Hello,

I have an issue using ffmpeg, release 6.1, running on OS windows 11 family, with the libx265 codec : in the final film ( the re-encoded one ) there is sound but no image, no video.

As I'm a basic user of ffmpeg, can an advanced user help me to solve this issue ?

To do that, what would be the useful infos ( about the ffmpeg command line I use to re-encode ; about my OS ; about anything else ) which would help to solve the issue ?

And how can I get these infos ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
HA

[https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>  Sans virus.www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>