[FFserver-user] live h.264 streaming from wifi camera directly to iPhone

Gudmundur Karlsson gudmundur.karlsson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:11:32 CET 2012

There's an app for that. I was having the same problem on android.  I found
"IP Cam Viewer  Lite" and it works for me on android. My camera produces an
mjpeg stream (mime-type content
type<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIME_type#Content-type>
 *multipart/x-mixed-replace*).  The app handles this and various other
protocols.
There is an iPhone version:
http://www.iusethisapp.com/android-apps/ip-cam-viewer-lite/
Hope this helps,