[FFserver-user] streaming video + audio ?

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Thu Mar 22 10:28:07 CET 2012

> Global delay is approx 7 sec on a small lan. Would probably be much
> longer (10-15 sec) if the flow has to pass through routers, and on a WAN
> like internet.

I'm not sure. I just tried to ping (from a german ADSL connection) some
servers in very-far-away. Longest ping time was about 400ms to Cainta
city, Phillipines. (Needed 17 hops via singapore)

Packet drops could be a trigger to the viewer program to increase the
cache, but that's nothing the server can help with.

Greets,
Kiste