[Libav-user] FFMPEG+JNI+ANDROID

Igor Oliveira igorols at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:21:07 CEST 2012

Thanks Rui, but I solve my problem using this approach:
https://github.com/jhotovy/android-ffmpeg

There is a comment about the problem of calling the API more than once and
the work around works!

And the project above is based on this one:
https://github.com/halfninja/android-ffmpeg-x264

I made a merge of the 2 projects and I solve my problem :).

My only doubt is how can I activate the x264 codec, I'm still working on
it....

The 2 projects have the x264 lib, but the ffmpeg's configuration options
isn't working in my case (I need to generate videos from images and audio
files, and when I force the libx264 vcodec usage, the ffmpeg prints a error
"Unknown codec").