[Libav-user] Video Quality Analyzer - implement which features?

Rafael do Nascimento Pereira rnp at 25ghz.net
Wed May 23 15:06:34 CEST 2012

Hi Wesley,

i would include a PSNR, Quantization, Bit Rate, GOP Length, Aspect Ratio,
Color Format. There are some options the are common to any video format and
other are
specific.

I suggest you take a look at this site, maybe you can get some ideas:

http://www.tek.com/datasheet/video-quality-analysis-software

*"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
--Albert Einstein*