[Libav-user] Hardware accelerated decoding

Attila Sukosd attila.sukosd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 15:33:45 CEST 2013

Hi,

I would also be interested in hearing how to do this. I've looked at OS X's
VDA acceleration, but it seems as though you need to do some extra work in
the application to support the different hwaccels, but I haven't found any
nice examples on how to do it.

Best,

Attila

DTU Computing Center - www.cc.dtu.dk