[Libav-user] MPEGTS video stream help

Matt R ralston001 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 20:44:00 CET 2014

They are already encoded in the mpg file. What I am doing is taking the TS
packets that make up the PES, manipulate the user data and putting them
back into the TS packets.
At this point I have the PES stream that contains all the TS packets and
now I want to mix it with the video, so I was thinking I need a muxer or
something? Does this make sense how i am explaining?