[Libav-user] Help with MTS seeking

Ankush wadkes93 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 05:27:42 CET 2014

Hi guys been a long time since i am trying to figure this out. I have a
Mpeg TS(.MTS) coded file and i want to perform a frame accurate seeking
on it. By frame accurate i mean i want to play the file backward but
av_seek_frame(FormatCtx, videoStreamIndex, seekTS, AVSEEK_FLAG_ANY)
doesn't seem to help here I tried with AVSEEK_FLAG_BACKWARD aswell but
doesn't seem to get to a I-frame. There are I-frames at distance of 13
and there are key frames at the distance of 260(checked using a utility
software) can anyone help me with this or atleast point me to a proper
direction so that i can work that way.

Thank you.