[Libav-user] MPEG-TS continuity counter

Selmeci, Tamás tselmeci at open-st.eu
Thu Oct 2 14:20:01 CEST 2014

On Thu, 2014-10-02 at 06:49 +0200, Selmeci, Tamas wrote:
> On 10/01/2014 04:09 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
>
> > Did you try the segment muxer?
> > I don't know if it helps, I am curious if that
> > should be expected or not.
>
> Not yet, so I'm going to check segment muxer.

No luck. Although segment/stream_segment muxers really create segmented
output files with the specified output format (MPEG-TS), the continuity
counter values are reset (not continuous between consecutive frames).
And I can't exactly set the PID of each stream, so this muxer is not
adequate to me.

Regards,
--
Selmeci Tamás