[Libav-user] I there a way to prevent format guessing on the mpegts demuxer?

Jesper Taxbøl jesper at taxboel.dk
Wed Jun 10 00:52:19 EEST 2020

The streams does not exist in my AVFormatContext before they are detected
and I do need the data. :)

But the idea does carry an idea. Perhaps I can populate the stream before
start, to avoid the problem?

I am too noob in the ffmpeg source to figure out if/how its possible and I
have not found any examples that does it.

Alternatively I could perhaps hide the data as something else that will
pass detection more smoothly.

Jesper