[FFmpeg-user] H.264 with pcm_mulaw audio live RTSP streaming

George Andguladze gandguladze at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 12:57:19 EET 2018

> Is the timing information in the status line of ffplay also completely off?

Yes, the audio/video synchronization drift is constantly increasing.

> For the future, please remember not to use external resources for the console output.

Apologies, will do.

> The timing is completely wrong (and this is probably the reason why the ogg file is broken). If you cannot make the stream public, feel free to test a few (very) old binaries of ffmpeg.

I have actually tested it on a 2012 build few days ago I had lying around and when that produced the same results I first tested another release I believe from 2017 and finally the 20180117-1b5d3c0  3.4.1 build.
Sure I can make the stream public:

rtsp://213.131.57.126:554/Streaming/channels/101
Username:  admin
Password:  Horse17
Inline authentication url:  rtsp://admin:Horse17@213.131.57.126:554/Streaming/channels/101

George A.